Emergency Response Officer course March 24 2023
Contents of the ERO course day
- Corona measures and PPE Personal Protective Equipment for ERO
- provide first aid and CPR with AED
- Stop the Bleeding – applying various types of material and dressings from the trauma kit such as tourniquet and hemostatic dressing
- limit and combat small fires
- extinguish with water, carbon dioxide snow extinguisher, foam / premix extinguisher, fire blankets
- limit the consequences of accidents
- raising the alarm and evacuating all employees and other individuals
- communication with the emergency services
Classes are taught by our NedCert certified instructor, Bas van Steenbergen, who provides compact no-nonsense courses with many practical exercises in a modern way. By applying a balanced mix of learning styles, the course components are fun, educational and engaging from start to finish, both online and during the course day. We keep the groups small so that you receive a lot of personal attention.
The ERO certificate is valid for 2 years
The price of the one day course Emergency Response Officer includes the textbook and the use of emergency response training materials, bandages, AED’s, extinguishers, free tea/coffee, free lunch and examination fees.
Use the training funds in your industry. They often contribute to training costs.
After purchasing this article you will receive an email from us to pass on the details of the participant (s).
The required data are:
- Date of birth
- E-mail address
Each participant will have access to the Nedcert online system to download the most recent lesson book. And to be able to download the obtained certificate afterwards.